To find out more about our camp or if you would like to take a tour please call (212) 725 – 0939 or email Info@PhysiqueSwimming.com.
Last Summer was a blast with Physique & NORY! We swam, played soccer, built cities, made robots, took field trips.
We are thrilled to announce the same awesome camp in Midtown East at International Preschool, 330 East 45th St.
Here are some quick things for you to know about our camp:
– Morning drop off is at 9am at The International Preschools in Midtown.
– Campers swim daily with 1hr of instructional time at 333 East 66th St.
– The pool at 333 East 66th st is excellent pool for beginner with steps that swimmers can easily enter and exit. It 3 feet shallow in the shallow end and 6 feet deep in the deep end,
– Campers return to IPS for lunch at 11:00am, Lunch is included in the tuition and is provided by Little Green Gourmets.
– After lunch it’s NORY time! Robot Building, Motion & Matter Physics, Blast Chemistry, Builder’s Engineer and sports in the afternoon.
– Campers are dismissed at 4pm. We offer extended pick up time until 6pm, $100/week.
Campers are welcome to choose from one of the following registration options:
Option 1: Physique Swimming and NORY STEM Full Day Camp for ages 4 – 10
Option 2: Half Day Morning Camp Swim with Physique Swim instruction only (lunch included).
We are excited for our campers to become safe, water confident, develop strokes, learn water polo and indulge in daily aquatic fun!
NORY STEM brings out the inventor and problem solver in in our campers, develop new skills to program a robot and build circuits and structures. We could not ask for better camp!
Grow & Learn with Us this Summer! We will inspire campers, contribute to their long term development, broaden their horizons and change the way they view the world.