To ensure the health and safety of our communities, we strongly urge all swimmers, parents, and staff alike to adhere to the following best practices:
1. If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home as per current CDC guidelines and refrain from entering Physique Swimming facilities.
2. If you have traveled to any of the countries identified by the CDC as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from attending class for 14 days.
3. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, and/or sneezing.
4. Wash your hands with soap thoroughly for at least 20-30 seconds when using any of the bathroom/locker facilities.
5. Thoroughly rinse your body with soap and water before and after class, including hair, face, eyes, hands, and feet.
6. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
7. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
8. Dry your hair thoroughly before exiting the facility.
9. Thoroughly dry your body before leaving the pool, including crevices such as ears, toes, etc.
10. Wear dry clothes and multiple layers before and after class.
11. Remove street shoes on the pool deck, this helps ensure the overall cleanliness of the facility and eliminates the introduction of contaminants into the pool.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our current Covid-19 policies please reach out to us at any time. Thank you for your continued patronage and support of our swimming programs as we navigate this unprecedented situation.