WELCOME TO 2018 PHYSIQUE SUMMER CAMP!
Early Bird Special; Register before February 28 & save an additional $75 per week.
Use Promo Code; EARLYBIRD18 REGISTER HERE ONLINE
To find out more about our camp or if you would like to take a tour please call (212) 725 – 0939 or email Info@PhysiqueSwimming.com.
OPEN HOUSE CAMP DATES: Coming Soon! We will have an open house at the Pine St School once a month leading up to start of Camp.
Last Summer was a blast with Physique & NORY! We swam, played soccer, built cities, made robots, took field trips.
Physique Swimming is excited to be partnering up with NORY for a second year in a row who brings Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) to the afternoon portion of activities.
Here are some quick things for you to know about our camp:
– Morning drop off is at 8am at the Pine St School. After our morning checkin and announcements the campers are bussed for instructional swim at Seahorse Aquatics Center, 69 Columbia St in Lower East Site and Village East Swim Club, 720 East 11th Street.- The bus ride is usually about 15-20min.
– The Minnows group (ages 4 – 7) swim at Village East Swim Club and Sharks (7 & up) swim at Seahorse.
– The pool at Seahorse features 5 lanes, 25 yards, starting blocks, 3.5 feet shallow in the shallow end and 10 feet deep in the deep end. It’s perfect for beginner and advanced swimmers!
– The Village East Swim Club pool is excellent pool for beginner 2.5 feet shallow in the shallow end and 5 feet deep in the deep end with 4 lanes.
– Campers swim daily for a 1hr and 15min of instructional swim with 15 minutes of fun.
– Campers return to Pine Street School for lunch at 12:30pm, Lunch is included in the tuition and is provided by Little Green Gourmets.
– After lunch its NORY time! Robot Building, Motion & Matter Physics, Blast Chemistry, Builder’s Engineer and sports in the afternoon.
– Our Physique famous field trips on Thursdays! (field trips are at a additional cost).
– Campers are dismissed at 4pm. We offer extended pick up time until 6pm, $100/week.
Campers are welcome to choose from one of the following registration options:
Option 1: Physique Swimming and NORY STEM Full Day Camp for ages 4 – 11
Option 2: Half Day Morning Camp Swim with Physique Swim instruction only (lunch included).
We are excited for our campers to become safe, water confident, develop strokes, learn water polo and indulge in daily aquatic fun!
NORY STEM brings out the inventor and problem solver in in our campers, develop new skills to program a robot and build circuits and structures. We could not ask for better camp!
Grow & Learn with Us this Summer! We will inspire campers, contribute to their long term development, broaden their horizons and change the way they view the world.