Swim Instructor Requirement:
- Previous aquatic teaching and lifeguarding experience
- Competitive swimming or aquatics background preferred
- Experience working with children of all ages
- Current certifications in WSI, CPR and LG.
Swim Instructor Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction for a variety of ages (4 months-16 years) in small group and private classes.
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Attend monthly meetings and training seminars.
- Instructors are required to have a consistent schedule.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: New York & North New Jersey
If you are interested please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out in a few days with the next steps to take.